Halloween Sweets, Warning To Parents

Halloween Sweets, Warning To Parents

This post is not for attention it’s for safety!!!!

I Didn’t really want to put this on Facebook or other media outlets but after what I went through today I never want any parent to ever have to go through what I did , you think giving your child a lollipop is ok you don’t really second think it, well please do!! tonight my wee ariah was eating a lollipop minding her own business sitting watching tv and in a second she got of the couch and flung herself to the floor and luckily I saw what was happening in so much silence.

Halloween Sweets, Warning To Parents
Halloween Sweets, Warning To Parents

She was struggling to breathe her skin colour started to change! this lollipop had come off of the stick and got stuck in the back of her throat and for about 3/4minutes I had the worst thoughts going round in my head, luckily I got the lolly free but please do not give your child these lollipops! Wee ariah is on 24hr call for look out for ABC,

you never think it’ll happen to your child but tonight it did to mine! I had potentially saved my little girls life Full credit Shannon McWilliams

It is advised to always supervise children when they are eating anything, always ensure Halloween sweets or any treats are kept out of a childs reach and only eaten when you are able to be with them.

Please view the video below to show how to save a choking baby, video made by the British red cross

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ePodw7L_mFM” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Author: XGemx

Leave a Reply