Mothers Warning About Eating Flowers Goes Viral!

One mother is feeling rather red-faced now her complaint to supermarket chain Morrisons Facebook page has gone viral.

The mother was warning others not to eat flowers.

She claimed the flower in question smelt of chocolate and had edible sprinkles on top, it was also not found with the other flowers.  It was only after discovering water at the bottom of the flower that she decided not to feed it to her daughter.

What do you think of this surprising situation and complaint?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments.

Author: Ashleigh Sanderson

Leave a Reply