This Flea Treatment Killed Our Dog

0
211
This Flea Treatment Killed Our Dog
This Flea Treatment Killed Our Dog

We lost our beloved dog Reggie he was only 19 months old.

Reggie was treated with Wilko spot on flea treatment within ten minutes he showed signs of not being well.

Reggie was taken to the vets within half an hour of being unwell. The vet suspected poisoning and felt it was the flea treatment that caused Reggies condition and within 24 hours his death.

I have spoken with Bob Martin the makers of the spot on treatment and an enquiry is now ongoing with them…. also local Wikos manager has been seen as to this as this store is where I purchased the flea treatment.

If Reggies legacy could be to save another pet from suffering then his death will not be in vain. BEWARE THE DANGERS OF PET PRODUCTS…. THE PACKAGING CARRIED NO DANGER WARNINGS ….. BE AWARE ….. HOPEFULLY REGGIES DEATH WILL SERVE AS A STARK WARNING WHEN BUYING FLEA TREATMENT. GOD BLESS OUR LITTLE REGGIE … R.I.P. MY LOVELY XXXXXXXX.

Credit James Whitley

Would you like to share your own true, inspirational, funny or heart breaking story?

Are you trying to raise awareness of any topic (does not need to be parenting related) or would you like us to do so on your behalf?

Would you like to advertise on Mums advice Facebook pages and groups and or our website (pop ups available) and need to know our advertising prices?

Are you a new or established blogger and feel your articles may be of interest to our readers?

If you answered yes to any of the above please send us an email to mumsadviceltd@outlook.com

Leave a Reply