This dad named Jordan Bartliff has taken to Facebook to warn others.
So Saturday yesterday morning has to be the worst day of our lives so far, we opened a fresh pack of newborn little angels to put on the baby, we go to change the nappy an hour later, and these pictures are the results. And NO he’s not allergic to them, that’s been ruled out.
It looks like a chemical reaction As confirmed by the hospital, As he’s been wearing the same nappies for 3 weeks prior to this. With no problems whatsoever. I don’t normally put personal stuff on Facebook but as it’s happened to such an innocent little life at 3 weeks old the day it happened who bearing in mind is 5 weeks early, who is now needing oxygen through a machine because of this.
We swore by these nappies and use them with our first born before anyone starts saying their children wear these all the time so do mine. Were heartbroken words cannot explain how we feel right now Please share this to make other parents aware. Thankyou.