Don’t Buy Any Lunch Boxes Which Cannot Be Taken Apart

Don't Buy Any Lunch Boxes Which Cannot Be Taken Apart

So today, something in me prompted me to pry open the glue in the kids lunch boxes. I saw a little black spot in the corners while washing them as usual. This is what I found to my utter disgust. I’m absolutely appalled. I feel totally awful that my children have been eating lunch out of these on a daily basis.

The children’s lunchboxes have been hand washed each night & left open to dry, i always give them a wipe over with some kitchen towel before putting food in to ensure it is completely dry.

We have been using the lunchbox for around nine months, so god knows how long the mold has been there, right next to my childs daily lunch, it is totally gross.

ADVICE: don’t buy any lunch boxes that you can’t clean ALL the parts, if you do notice mold in your childs lunch box please contact the company you purchased it from and make them aware

Feel free to share. Parents need to know!

Tip: you can hold up the lighter ones to the light & the mould shows through.

Health Effects. The presence of mold does not present a health risk in most cases. Airborne mold spores are a common allergen. Individuals with allergies to certain types of mold may exhibit allergic symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, upper respiratory irritation, cough and eye irritation.

Here’s What Really Happens if You Eat Mold. … The short answer is no, you’re probably not going to die from eating mold; you’ll digest it like any other food, and as long as you’ve got a relatively healthy immune system, the most you’ll experience is some nausea or vomiting due to the taste/idea of what you’ve just eaten.

Would you like to share your own story? want to advertise? please send us an email to mumsadviceltd@outlook.com

Author: XGemx

Leave a Reply