My Vape Exploded In My Face And Damaged My Room

0
7
My Vape Exploded In My Face And Damaged My Room
My Vape Exploded In My Face And Damaged My Room

I Vape (I know, terrible and uncool) but I no longer do and I hope to possible sway those that do to maybe reevaluate or find other methods of smoking or giving up.

I had been Vaping for around a year and assure you I did not do anything I wasn’t supposed to (battery was in right, always had the shop put it together when I first bought it and add things and maintenance it the right way while taking their advice) but it exploded in my face.

I lost at least 7 teeth, 2nd degree burns to face and neck and had to pull large and small chunks of plastic, teeth and foreign objects from mouth, throat and lips. I was lucky and they’re was a huge amount of damage to the room in my house I was in as well.

I never had any issues with over heating or concerns until the unfortunate happened. I know vapes help people quit smoking cigarettes and that’s amazing. I just want to bring to light this is possible that they can explode without warning. I would have said “no way that’s possible” until now.

This is not fake, this really happened, I have recovered now and had false teeth put in to replace the ones I lost and barring a few small scars on my face I have healed well, I have not touched a Vape since this happened and I truly hope this never happens to anyone else. Credit Andrew Hall

To share your own story, find out advertising prices for our Facebook page or website or if you are looking to raise awareness of any topics or would like us to do so on your behalf then please send us a short email to mumsadviceltd@outlook.com, we also feature new and established bloggers.

Leave a Reply