Facebook has this wonderful selling site called Market place I myself spend may hours scrolling through images of people’s old junk looking for hidden gems, I was not let down I discovered the amazing images of people trying to sell mirrors.
Yes my life is sad but this is my new favourite hobby, you could say I now have a mirror fetish. Here are some of my all time favourites
No one can see me is my favourite ever
2. Well I might as well be happy for my photo
3. Can’t see me!! Nice phone though
4. Erm I’ll tidy later
5. Leg Day, check out my joggers
6. Nice pose
7. Peek-a-boo can’t see me
8. Photo bomb? Nah Mirror bomb
9. Am I the only one who thinks the picture in the back ground is too high up?
10. Last but by no means least I give you clutter city
I hope you all enjoyed my very sad new hobby, please take a look on your own Facebook marketplace or sales groups and share any pictures you find in the comments, help me build my gallery of hilarity.
If you would like to raise awareness or share your own story on any topic please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org